it's going to be a long post today. ad VL. talked about self esteem. my index is -2. it's not even in the range as the range starts from 0. gosh. i'd got really low self- esteem.
these are the questions. Never=1 Seldom=2 Often=3 Always=4
1) Meeting new people makes me uncomfortable. -1 2) I like to daydream. -4 3) I'm dissatisfied with the way i look -2 4) Kids pick on me at school. -2 5) When something is wrong, i have to tell him/her. -3 6) It embarrasses me when i'm given a compliment. -4 7 My parents expect too much of me. -2 8) I can make decisions without difficulty. -2 9) I'm happy for my friends' achievements. -4 10) i'm glad i'm me. -2 11) i finish everything i start. -2 12) i'm dependable and truthful. -4 13) i enjoy talking about other people's lives. -4 14) When a person does something to me, i'll get even. -2 15) I'll try something new, even if i'm not sure. -2 16) I choose my friends regardless of race, colour of economic level. -3 17) I can handle new situations. -2 18) I can be alone without feeling lonely or depressed. -1 19) I enjoy telling others what i have and what i can do. -1 20) I'm confident even when others disagree with me. -1
the marks are the addition of the green clour one minus the grey colour one. my results = -2. pathetic. haiz. i have low self-esteem. another test confirmed it. but i'm lazy to type it out. hehes. but it's also out of the range.
okay. had chem test which is terrible. haiz. never mind lah. okay. can't go to the meeting. heard that the new conductor is guo chang suo. dunno who are the instrutors. haiz. mr goh. dunno why. because of dunno what reasons. haiz. so sad. when i was told in december, i thought i won't be so sad but...now....
Mr goh has been the conductor of ngee ann sec sch chi orchestra since it started in 1994. Under the baton of him, the orchestra has taken part in numerous concerts, events and competitions. During the SYF in 1997, he led NASCO to its 1st gold award and was awarded the 1st runner-up. in 1999, NASCO managed to clinch 4 gold awards as well as maintained its runner-up status. In the same year, Mr goh conducted the orchestra at the Love and Caring Fund-Rasing Charity held. In 2001, NASCO continued to produce good results in the SYF by achieving 5 gold awars as well as 1st runner-up.
haiz.
okay. enough of that. going to tp open house on fri for the presentation to support me. hehe. =D
=D?? it's gone. it's only monday and i'm enjoying like friday. gosh~ lots of tests ahead of me. haiz. haiz.....